It’s Christmas Eve! Nate isn’t feeling well today (still recovering from the head injury), so I, Momma, am hijacking his notes once again. I thought I’d share some of my favorite words and phrases that come out of this amazing little boy’s mouth.
2014 Nate’s words and phrases…
- Just calm down.
- Oh! I wasn’t expecting that!
- Just don’t worry about it.
- WA-BAMO!! (Wink wink Auntie Tina)
- Oh, what a pwedicament!
- That is twaintastic!
- Hey! What’s the big idea?
- That’s a bunch of malarkey.
- Why am I such a misfit? I am not just a misfit!
- It’s just so beautiful! Oh…I mean it’s handsome!
- Do you want to see my angwy face?
- I have fweakishly long toes. Can I see yours?
- Lyla is fwustwating me!
- Walk away Lyla! Walk away!
- I’m SO happy! I’m SO happy!
- Or something like that.
- The race is on!!
- Read me a book please? Another one? Another one?
- Focus. Just focus.
- I need to push my reset button. Oh no! It’s not working.
- Silly buster kangaroo.
- That’s silly! Were you confused? Yes, or no?
- I love probiotics! Can I have my probiotics and my vitamins?
- I feel it in my heart!
- It’s a life thing.
(And two of our favorites…)
- I love you for all the stars.
- All of me loves all of you.
He has so much imagination, and never ceases to amaze us with his creativity, spirit, and sensitivity. His Daddy and I count him and his little sister, Lyla, as the two greatest gifts we have ever received. They are and will make us the parents we were meant to be.
As I once read, we may not have given them the gift of life, but life gave us the gift of them.
Merry Christmas everyone and we hope you enjoy the gifts in your life of creativity, imagination, family and love!