No, I’m not talking about the latest carrying case for your camera. I recently was introduced to CameraBag2, a photo effects desktop app designed to make it quick and easy for anyone to creatively edit photos. Oh, and it’s fun! Who doesn’t want or need more fun?
Here are my Top 10 reasons I quickly fell in love with the app, making CameraBag2 another Random Thing We Like (or love in this case).
- It is easy to use– The main editing screen remains uncluttered, making the interface easy on the eyes, straightforward, and effortless to explore.
- You can experiment with many different styles (about 20) to apply to your photo ranging from the nostalgic 1958 look, to the old-time saloon effect, to the crisp and clear wedding style.
- The rollover preview feature for each photo effect makes it quick and easy to see the image in real time before you apply the style.
- You can choose from over a dozen different borders to apply including some fun ones like Eroded, 35mm Bleed, and White Slide.
- A number of Adjustments can be made to your photo. I was surprised to be able to crop, straighten, tweak the brightness, color, tint, exposure and more!
- The Quicklooks feature allows you to see your image with each style, border or adjustment effect side by side. This is easy and great for those who need visual comparison to make a decision!
- You can combine multiple photo effects, like tint, with matte finish and a safety film border…kind of like layers!
- It’s cheap! I paid $14.99 on Steam.
- This really is for anyone. Sure, photography purists may scoff at the “cutesy effects” and deem this app shallow…but why not get anyone and everyone engaged and excited about taking and editing photos?
- Did I mention it is fun? It encourages experimentation…which is fun. And cool! You can see some of our fun on our www.tmgclearedart.com website.
I would recommend this to anyone to try. Visit Steam today to begin your editing bliss. Have fun!